Features and advantages of the Novel ProPit S and ProPit manufactured by Novelquip Forestry Pty (Ltd)
- Average of 2500 pps (pits per shift) overall (including transport time), single head. Twin head average 4000pps.
- Single-head up to 3500 pits per shift (burnt compartments). Twin-head up to 6000ppd.
- Consistent pitting – all uniform in quality
- Pit size 350mm across and 350mm deep with 400mm center
- 3m between rows
- Tungsten chip hard faced tines or agriculture reversible tines
- Tungsten center auger
- Excellent tilth
- No side wall glazing
- 3000Nm of torque through planetary gear system (strong & reliable)
- Patented design
- Depth sensing (log only completed pits)
(Best quality and highest productivity pits in the industry)
- Most Agriculture tractors, BELL or Hintec Loaders, TLB’s
- Required output: 50KW
- PTO Gearbox, hydraulic pump and oil tank or standard on-board system
- Fuel consumption: dependent on carrier
- Ground clearance: dependent on carrier
- Standard PLC system
- GPS module (GPS every standing position for pitting)
- Very reliable and stable
- Pit only recorded on completion – quality assurance
- Graphs of shift progress
- Direct e-mail to manager (designated mail address) and USB port for data download
- Provide for three shifts per day
- GPS data can be used to draw 3-D map of area
- Use PTO system or on-board system
- Requires 30lpm per head
- Over size motor for reliability
- Two-way shock-load protected
- Tractor can be used for towing purposes and other carriers for original intent by removing heads unit.
Ergonomics and Safety
- ROPS / FOPS dependent on carrier
- Other characteristics dependent on Carrier.
- The correct selection of carrier will enhance environmental friendliness.